Coventry Academy provides a training course in Blockchain for Financial and Banking Professionals in Information Technology
|25 - 29 Sep 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
The highly beneficial Coventry Academy training course is designed to provide an introductory understanding of blockchain technology and decentralized digital currencies (cryptocurrencies) such as bitcoin for financial and banking professionals. During this transitional period in the global economy, technology companies are moving into financial services and financial institutions are looking to technology to enhance their services. As the two worlds merge, understanding of this multifaceted transformation will be increasingly relevant to the skillset of anyone in the banking sector.
This Coventry Academy training course will survey the theory and principles by which cryptocurrencies operate, practical examples of basic cryptocurrency transactions and the likely interaction of blockchain technology with the banking, financial, legal and regulatory systems. Further, we will discuss the newest trends in terms of finance technology (Fintech) and the latest development of Central Bank Digital Currencies. The training course concludes on how these concepts could be viewed within a framework of innovation and development and how the financial and banking sectors can compete and thrive during this intermediate phase of the global economy.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Introduction to blockchain and its key components while highlighting its advantages for the financial/banking sectors
- Theoretical introduction to cryptocurrencies including the history of digital currencies, the invention of decentralized consensus through proof-of-work
- Practical introduction to cryptocurrencies including introductory exercises in utilizing and constructing cryptocurrency transactions
- Banking, financial and regulatory implications: Overview of how blockchain technology could revolutionize the existing monetary and banking system and possible approaches to regulation and development
- How cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology can be viewed through innovation frameworks and what possibilities exist for further developments
- Fintech newest developments and major worldwide successful fintech projects
- Central Bank Digital Currencies and global researches currently conducted within this domain