Coventry Academy provides a training course in Building, Planning and Managing Post-COVID Project Portfolios in Project Management
|03 - 07 Jul 2022||Doha - Qatar||$4,950|
|25 - 29 Sep 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
|25 - 29 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Portfolio management provides an opportunity for a governing body to make decisions that control or influence the direction of a group of projects, programs, and on-going work as they work to achieve specific outcomes. Portfolio management is important to help selecting the “right” project mix, while program and project management help managing them in a “right” way. This is gaining more importance in the Post-COVID era to properly respond to the changing world: new risks, new approaches, new priorities, and new requirement for a flexible, yet effective governance.
This Coventry Academy training course will demonstrate with practical examples how an organization can use the processes and tools needed to identify, select, prioritize, govern, allocate resources, monitor, and report the status and performance of the project portfolio, and their relative alignment with, organizational objectives.
This training course will feature:
- Portfolio management as a strategy implementation tool and how it could be impacted by the new normal after COVID-19
- The portfolio life cycle, phases, and controls
- Strategic Re-Alignment of Portfolios in response to the new challenges
- Portfolio governance and its integration with the organization-wide governance
- Portfolio stakeholder management, risk management and value management