Coventry Academy provides a training course in Certificate in Risk Management & Business Performance in Management & Leadership
|07 - 11 Nov 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Does Risk Management make any serious contribution to Business Performance? Do we really need to do it?
Risk Management is the way the organisation balances the inevitability of risk in the pursuit of profit and objectives, with the need to protect its assets. By attending this Coventry Academy online training course, you will be able to prepare for and manage in circumstances where foreseen and/or unforeseen risks may be serious or even catastrophic. During the training course you will learn about the common shortfalls and inadequacies in the treatment of risk, as well as how to do it well. Risk management is often conducted poorly, but if applied coherently and rigorously, can contribute extensively to performance and competitiveness of operations, and the whole organisation.
This online training course will feature:
- The need for dangers and best practices associated with Risk Management
- The role of Risk Management in contributing to performance and competitiveness
- The relationships between Risk Management and other functional areas
- The concepts, approaches, international standards, methods and techniques for the effective implementation of Risk Management
- Evaluating current provision & developing mechanisms to support application across the organisation