Coventry Academy provides a training course in Communication Skills for Leaders in the Digital Age in Management & Leadership
|14 - 18 Aug 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This exciting Coventry Academy training seminar is designed to provide participants with a masterclass on leadership communication in the digital age. All leaders need to understand e-communication; this includes communication that uses electronic media to transmit the information or message using video conferencing, online meetings, Email, apps, instant messaging, social media, blogs, corporate websites, and other forms of electronic communication.
Leaders also need to understand the dangers and limitations of new ways of communicating, such as social media and the 24-hour news cycle. In this very hands-on course, participants will learn practical skills that can readily be applied to their work environment and help them achieve their personal, team, and organisational goals. Delegates will develop the necessary skills to communicate successfully with all stakeholders.
This training course will feature:
- Removing the main barriers to effective communication
- The latest neuro-scientific and brain research into communication
- How to improve your skills in e-communication, including video conferencing, online meetings, Email, apps, and instant messaging
- How to differentiate between fact and fiction about communication
- How to communicate with a clear purpose and ensure audience-focus