Coventry Academy provides a training course in Compensation, Benefit Administration & Reward Management
|28 Aug - 01 Sep 2022||Online||$2,350|
|05 - 09 Dec 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This exciting and innovative Human Resource Management online training course will utilise detailed case studies and the latest research to explain reward strategies from an administrative, strategic and human perspective. Managing reward is directly linked to performance, productivity, turnover, attitude and the overall health of an organisation.
Compensation, pay, benefits, salary and praise make up what is called ‘reward’. Reward is an integral and vitally important part of the fabric of any organisation, from small to large and from government to private.
This Coventry Academy online training course will feature:
- Uniquely exploring reward from an administrative, strategic and human perspective
- Focusing on how to design compensation to suit the culture of the workplace
- Covering the strategic impact of motivation and the links to pay
- Looking at case studies of what ‘modern’ organisations are doing
- Exploring how Human Resources can supply a reward system that assists the organisation in achieving its objectives
- Providing a toolkit of useful practices that you can use after the course