Coventry Academy provides a training course in Competency-Based Management
|19 - 23 Sep 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
The Competency-Based Organizational Management online training course is designed to equip you with critical skills to use competencies that deliver objective and evidence-based results in terms of optimized productivity. Competencies are derived from proven exemplary performance behaviours which in turn define highly desired behaviours that create successful results. These behaviours can be used proactively in the entire spectrum of talent management – from selection, assessment, talent management and retention, performance management employee development, succession planning and career management.
Utilizing qualitative and quantitative measurements, be able to prove competency-based decisions throughout the organization for sustainable results. Thereafter, design competency-based key processes in your organization by applying the competency framework to key people related functions, ensuring that the right people are in the right jobs at the right time, and are suitably developed, motivated and retained in the most effective manner.
This Coventry Academy online training course will feature:
- Core techniques to build key competency-based practices that enable corporate goals
- Improvements to key processes for talent and productivity management
- Systematic approach for competencies to deliver value to the organization
- Critical Techniques for motivating, empowering and retaining talent
- Build the definitive business case by linking competencies with proven results