Coventry Academy provides a training course in Contract Negotiation and Development, During and after COVID in Contracts Management
|15 - 19 Aug 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
|04 - 08 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
The challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic have been top of company bosses’ agendas for more than 12 months. There have been several false dawns where the world hoped that the worst of the public health crisis was in the past, only for the virus to come sweeping back with greater force.
This Coventry Academy training course examines the challenges of negotiating and developing contracts, right now, during the pandemic. It looks at how we must do things differently in our contract negotiation and development, while at the same time reminding us of the essentials that have not changed.
And it looks ahead - to 2022 and beyond - when we will have become more experienced at managing a COVID-Affected public health environment, and how that ‘new normal’ will impact the vendors, service suppliers and contractors we choose to partner with.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- What is different about negotiating contracts using virtual working methods?
- Tools and techniques to facilitate contract drafting when the parties are remote from each other
- How is contractual performance impacted by a pandemic?
- A re-think on risk sharing during a public health crisis
- New approaches to contract making, reflecting the needs for greater collaboration between clients and suppliers