Coventry Academy provides a training course in Crisis Management in any Organisation in Health, Safety & Security
|04 - 08 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
In order to mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic the leading governments globally are employing social distancing among other measures. What this crisis has taught us is that we need to learn from disasters at different levels. This Coventry Academy training course covers emergency preparedness/response to both natural and man-made crisis and disasters. It discusses the importance of adapting a mindful approach to prepare, mitigate and respond to unexpected events. Furthermore, this programme covers risk control techniques to help senior managers, and maintenance and reliability managers to handle the maintenance of their equipment, and how they can apply the best practices in times of Pandemic / Crisis.
This training course will feature:
- Learning from Major Disasters
- Mindfulness and Resilience: Features of High Reliability Organizations (HRO)
- Situational Awareness, Cognitive Biases, and Decision Making
- Performance and Decision Making Under Pressure
- Management of Major Incidents
- Crisis Management