Coventry Academy provides a training course in Cross-Functional Management: Principles, Processes and Success in Management & Leadership
|26 - 30 Jun 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|14 - 18 Nov 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Modern organizations are re-engineering their business processes from their current vertical functional structures to meet their clients’ needs. Business units are learning to work with integrated service offerings and such.
Inter-organizational, client-centric programs will be the structure for many organisations now. Organization will need to promote a management style that deals with various stakeholders, on an ongoing basis, with their clients’ needs in mind.
This Coventry Academy training course puts the delegate into a path to manage cross-functional area in their workplace and to further enhance their effectiveness and efficiency in this contemporary era.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Incisive ways to examine yourself and your strengths and weaknesses in dealing with cross-functional teams
- Dynamic development of your team building skills
- Discovering the significance of your cross-functional interpersonal relationship skills
- Expanding your cross-functional management abilities to bring about innovation and enterprise skills
- Enhancing your personal, empowerment cross-functional management skills