Coventry Academy provides a training course in Data Science: A to Z of Best Practices in A to Z of Best Practices
|12 - 16 Dec 2022||Tunis - Tunisia||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Information can exist in many forms and sources. The ability to extract, model and analyse information, can provide significant commercial benefits. Big Data Analytics can assist organisations identify trends and adjust operational procedures to harness the results, to increase revenue and client experience.
This training course will provide a practitioner approach to identify requirements for the application of data science, how these can be adopted, technologies available, which analytical models may be appropriate to provide valuable data, and how to make sense of Big Data and Analytics.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- An Overview of Big Data Analytics
- Adaptation and Approach of Lifecycles and Models
- Methods and Models for Statistical Evaluation
- Advance Methods and Models for Big Data Analytics
- How To Select Appropriate Tools to Achieve the Best from Data Analytics