Coventry Academy provides a training course in Designing & Implementing Competency Frameworks and Assessment Tools
|01 - 05 Aug 2022||Kigali - Rwanda||$5,950|
|18 - 22 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This course delivers in-depth content covering the design, implementation and application of Competency Frameworks to identify, train, develop and improve the return on investment achieved through the human resource. With the Human Capital being one of the most expensive budget items, the organisations with the ability to maximize potential and talent will deliver higher profitability and greater investment. The presence of Gen Z and Millennials in the workforce is raising the stakes for clear and accurate assessment of potential and the need for organizations to demonstrate opportunities for career progression to genuinely talented individuals.
This training course will feature:
- Understanding competence
- Defining the values of organisations and their links to competencies
- Identifying role-model behaviours
- Communicating the commercial benefit
- Capturing and collating competency evidence
- Linking strategies to long term talent management