Coventry Academy provides a training course in Dissecting the Construction Insurance Coverage in Contracts Management
|02 - 06 Oct 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This is an interactive training course where the delegates will be taught about the technical aspects of the construction insurance coverage and also how claims are handled. Examples of site incidents that will be explored include landslide, collapse, fire, water damage, theft, explosion and flooding. This Coventry Academy training course relates mainly to construction projects and can also be applicable to infrastructure, building and other development risks. Focus will be given to the main insurance document i.e. the Contraction All Risks (C.A.R) and Erection All Risk (E.A.R) policy jackets. Besides the jackets, the policy schedule and proposal form will also be “dissected” in class to enable better understanding of this insurance product.
Active learning techniques using modern adult learning methods will be utilized to share this interesting subject issues over the five days. Group activities, role play, quizzes and discussion sessions will be held to help delegates grasp the appropriate risk and insurance points better. Case studies will also be brought in to ensure that the learning is effective and equally enjoyable.
This training course will feature:
- Selected C.A.R policy wording – from a few regions and comparison with the Munich Re of Germany standard format
- Focus on specific clauses and endorsements of the C.A.R policy
- The different risk appetite and concerns of the Underwriter
- How are claims looked at, handled and managed by Insurance companies
- Best practice to obtain a more effective coverage from the C.A.R policy