Coventry Academy provides a training course in Engineering Aspects of Welding in Oil and Gas Training
|29 May - 02 Jun 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
|04 - 08 Sep 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
|25 - 29 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Welding is a common and a very important joining process in most industries, and of particular importance in the chemical, oil and gas industries, including for example, pipelines and storage tanks.
This 5-day Coventry Academy training course aims to provide the fundamental principles of welding and welding techniques, helping participants recognise various welding processes.
This training course will feature:
- Understanding the types of welding processes.
- Appreciating the different types of welding joints.
- Recognising technical prints and symbols related to welding.
- Recognising weld defects and associated problems and learning about mechanical testing, failure of welds and Non-Destructive Testing
- Learning about basic welding metallurgy