Coventry Academy provides a training course in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM): A to Z of Best Practices in A to Z of Best Practices
|18 - 22 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
“Why you should now adjust for the new normal”
Why Choose this Training Course?
Have you and your Risk colleagues settled into a temporary state of normal during the pandemic, possibly conformed to risk assessment changes, even revised crisis management and mitigation plans, and accepted new forms of communications with working from home?
If so, then now, as a matter of urgency, you need to rapidly design how to adjust for the “future normal” in Enterprise Risk Management.
Based on current pandemic observations, this revamped version of the popular Coventry Academy training course will anticipate what the ‘next normal’ will mean for you and your future Risk Management strategies. This Coventry Academy training course will demonstrate how to improve your current core knowledge and skills to become a successful “future ready” Enterprise Risk Manager.
This training course will feature:
- The necessary expertise and knowledge in implementing a complete ERM process as specified in the latest thinking, post pandemic
- How to influence and oversee a vibrant ERM and Business Resilience culture
- Evaluate your ERM frameworks and practices
- Examine changes in ERM practices as a result of the global paradigm shift.
- The mechanism of resilient corporate governance & its relationship to ERM