Coventry Academy provides a training course in Feasibility Studies: Preparation, Analysis & Evaluation in Project Management
|02 - 06 Oct 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Only one in fifty business ideas are commercially viable, so a great deal of time and money can be saved separating winners from losers. A Feasibility Study provides an expert approach to assessing the likely success of any new business venture – from a major project to the launch of a whole new business. By understanding the technical, commercial, financial and organizational viability of your idea you can eliminate non-starters before they eat up valuable resources. On top of that, you can enhance the likelihood of success of worthwhile projects and the value they deliver to your organization through greater insight into the challenges, risks and opportunities you will face.
This online training course will feature:
- The key concepts and benefits of a Feasibility Study
- A step-by-step approach to describing a business idea and assessing its feasibility
- Creating a Feasibility Study report
- Assessing the risks and challenges facing new projects
- Winning support for a new business idea from key stakeholders