Coventry Academy provides a training course in Finance for Engineers, Project & Technical Professionals in Finance & Accounting
|07 - 11 Nov 2022||Athens - Greece||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Innovate or die! Nokia and Kodak are both recent examples of once great companies that failed to heed this dire warning. New technologies are at the core of disruptive business models and the company’s ability to innovate critically depends on its ability to bring forward, evaluate and develop new processes and technologies. This has put unprecedented demands on engineers, project and technical managers to not just understand the principles of project finance but also to be able to communicate and apply them effectively.
This hands-on Coventry Academy project finance training course will focus on practical financial skills directly relevant for understanding, planning and presenting persuasive project evaluations for investment decision-making.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- A guide to mastering business finance fundamentals
- Getting to grips with financial analysis and interpretation
- Mastering business forecasting methods
- Comprehensive guide to cost estimating techniques
- Guide to sources of funding and capital structure
- Best practice in capital investment analysis
- Practical tips and guidance on project appraisal models