Coventry Academy provides a training course in Financial Bootcamp for Non-Financial Professionals in Finance & Accounting
|31 Oct - 04 Nov 2022||Athens - Greece||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Business professionals and managers in any organization rely upon financial information to enable them to effectively undertake their roles. Financial information can provide a clear picture of events that have occurred, and a sound basis for forecasting future events. It can also show whether activities are cost-effective, whether targets have been met and can be used to measure comparative performance and profitability.
It is vitally important that managers are able to understand, interpret, and utilize financial information and reports, and can acquire the knowledge and skills to apply financial techniques to financial data, to inform logical and worthwhile decision-making.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- The role of the Finance Function, in transaction recording and reporting, management control and decision-making, raising finance, internal control and risk management
- The basic principles of financial accounting and reporting, the three main financial statements and how they are prepared and presented
- Review and analysis of published financial reports and how they are perceived by various stakeholder groups
- Internal accounting procedures and techniques used in organizations to control operations and inform profitable decision-making
- Identifying, managing and controlling financial risks wherever they occur in our business