Why choose this training course
Exchange Rate volatility can be very damaging, and it is therefore to develop a detailed knowledge of Foreign Exchange Markets, and Instruments in order to understand how rates may change and more importantly how to manage them. This Foreign Exchange Market and Derivatives training course provides the knowledge and skills to do that.
Derivatives play an important role in hedging/managing risk. But what exactly are Derivatives and how can they be used to reduce or even eliminate risks arising from volatile, exchange rates, commodity prices, interest rates and even weather conditions.
This Foreign Exchange Market and Derivatives Coventry Academy Training Course provides the answers by examining the latest tools and techniques, giving delegates a detailed understanding of Forwards, Options, Futures and Swaps as well as more exotic derivatives such as Swaptions. Delegates will not only leave with extensive knowledge but also the skills to manage the risks facing your organisation.
This training course will feature:
- Skills development via interactive sessions and evaluation of a real-life case studies relevant to your organisation
- The Foreign Exchange Market & Instruments
- The latest tools and techniques to Manage Exchange Rate Risk
- The Use of Derivatives to Manage Risk
- Key discussion of the practical management and organisational benefits
How will this training course be presented?
This Coventry Academy Training Course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes:
- Interactive Case Studies from the real world/delegates’ company
- Discussion and Evaluation of the latest international tools & techniques
- Role play
- Pre & Post Course Assessments
Participants will also be given a detailed set of handouts and examples in both printed and electronic format