Coventry Academy provides a training course in GSM and GPRS Fundamentals in Telecommunication
Why Choose this Training Course?
This Coventry Academy training course aims to share comprehensive and effective technical information regarding GSM and the GPRS network, services and the development of applications.
GSM has its origins in delivering voice, but does have data limitations. But, this is compensated by the packet-switched functionality that GPRS provides. As it is a packet-data technology, it has the ability to enable services such as e-mail and internet access. As a result of this, GPRS does provide a financial incentive. Furthermore, it has data transfer speed benefits, and architecture, protocols and functions fit for purpose. This is all explored, in a progressive manner, from GSM, to EDGE to GPRS.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- An understanding of GPRS network planning, as well as the project planning phase
- The practicalities involved in managing a GSM/GPRS project
- GPRS architecture, as well as services that are/can be provided
- GPRS protocols and their functionality
- IP network architectures and functionality
- GPRS network functionality