Coventry Academy provides a training course in IT Strategy & Architecture Principles and Practices in Information Technology
|11 - 15 Sep 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Continual rapid evolving changes in technology and increasing pressure from shareholders are causing evolution of top leaders and board members to reflect on their business models and systems. The digitalization and digital twins have been introduced into many areas of business and systems, but are lagging at the area where they would be expected to thrive the most, therefore requiring the rethinking of IT Strategy & Architecture Principles and Practices.
This Coventry Academy training course in Dubai will help leaders face the challenge of fusing technology with business. In particular, to identify gaps between IT function in strategy, structure, people, process and technology and your future anticipated organizational direction. It will further focus on how to establish a blueprint operation model and key deliverables in a roadmap, to achieve these goals.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- An Overview of Enterprise Architecture
- An Overview and Consideration of Models and Frameworks
- Governance of IT and Enterprise Architecture
- Approaching and Aligning Business Challenges with Enterprise Solutions
- Current Best Practice Approach to Enterprise Architecture
- Using the digital twin approach for Enterprise Architecture improvement
- Advancing into the era of digitalization