Coventry Academy provides a training course in Labour Relations in Management & Leadership
|13 - 17 Nov 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why should an organisation pay attention to developing good Labour and Employee Relations? Events in the most well-run of organisations can leave employees experiencing feelings of unfairness, alienation, demotivation and frustration. However, with positive employee relations and channels for expressing and dealing with problems, an organisation can ensure that by addressing the employees or group’s complaint quickly and fairly and at the lowest level possible within the organisation, a positive outcome is assured, and issues are not escalated.
This Coventry Academy training course looks at the role of managers, unions and employee representatives, and how they can nurture trust-based relationships within the organisation and generate a positive work culture which improves the overall productivity and output of a business, as well as benefiting the employee’s personal well-being even when conflict arises.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- How to Work Effectively to Build Trust in the Unionised Environment
- The Union\'s Role in Building and Maintaining a Productive Work Environment
- Identifying Interests Which Call for Engaging, Motivating and Coaching
- Recognising Rights, Setting Boundaries and Obligations
- Managing and Applying Discipline
- Performance Management that Works
- Negotiating, Mediating, Conflict Management Skills