Coventry Academy provides a training course in Leadership to Empower, Enable and Engage
|26 - 30 Sep 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
|05 - 09 Dec 2022||Kinshasa - Congo||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why is it that some organisations are so responsive to changes in the market place, updating technology and meeting customer needs and others aren’t? It links directly to effective leadership at all levels of the organisation but especially at frontline level. Many organisations claim “people are our most important asset” but research shows that employees frequently admit to giving 50% or less of their potential. Effective team leaders know that they get closer to 100% when they empower their team with their imagination and energy.
Whilst there is no single formula, this comprehensive Coventry Academy training course explores the critical role of front line leaders in creating and sustaining employee engagement as a driver for well-being, growth and profitability within the organisation. Delegates will examine the leadership competencies, skills and behaviours required to build and maintain successful teams and productive outcomes. If you are a front line leader of teams, this course offers a compendium of ideas and grounded theory that will impact your practice immediately.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Awareness and application of the values embedded in employee engagement
- The fundamental cognitive, emotional, and behavioural skills necessary for front line leadership
- The impact of personal management and leadership style on employee engagement
- Tools and techniques enabling delegates to evaluate and measure organisational engagement
- The role of front line leadership at the point of interface between organisation and employees