Coventry Academy provides a training course in Leading and Creating Virtual Teams in Management & Leadership
|15 - 19 Aug 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
|21 - 25 Nov 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
The world is changing at a rapid pace, and so is the way organisations create or do business. With the impact of COVID-19, an increased level of virtual working will become normal for most organisations moving forward. Homeworking, distance learning and online communication streams will completely change the way we work, socialise and interact. In this new, high-stake, technological world, are traditional leadership theories and approaches the right way, or is a new form of leadership needed?
Highly successful organisations are now embracing the importance of virtual working and dispersed teams, bringing the benefits of utilising a diverse global talent, cost-reduction of fixed office assets, and reduced carbon footprint to name a few. The key question is: ‘Are you ready to lead your team in this rapidly changing world?’
This highly interactive and thought-provoking training course has been developed to explore new approaches of leading and creating teams in a virtual environment. You will learn leadership skills needed to lead virtual, remote or dispersed teams; as well as a new focus on engagement and influencing techniques to lead others remotely. In addition, how to control the effective management of tasks, as well as developing people for greater performance in a virtual workplace. This is an essential development for those leading remote and dispersed workers or virtual teams - or those who wish to gain insightful knowledge on the future of leading in the working place.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- How traditional leadership differs in leading virtual, remote or dispersed teams
- Understanding their own leadership style and how to adapt their ways of leading others
- The key engagement and influencing skills needed for leading remotely
- The main factors for leading change and solving problems with remote working
- How to be effective and efficient in managing performance and output when working with remote and dispersed people
- The key options for development and conducting remote development and coaching techniques