Coventry Academy provides a training course in Learning and Development Strategies for a High Performing Organisation in Management & Leadership
|18 - 22 Jul 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
|06 - 10 Nov 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Chose this Training Course?
This innovative and new training course will explain and demonstrate the changes necessary to maximise adult training and development for performance focused organisations. In just two years time 2020, 24% of the available working force will be under 23. This generation is referred to as generation Z. The impact of having such a large intake of very different employees will be the biggest challenge training and education departments have faced since the industrial revolution. At the same time there will be masses of advancements in artificial intelligence and what we call cognitive learning. These changes will make some of the biggest impacts on the way we work in our organisations and develop our Human Resource.
This Coventry Academy groundbreaking training course will help to prepare you for the future and give you practical advice on the different techniques to maximise the human resource in your organisation. It will enable you to understand and develop new strategies and formulate meaningful and results oriented development strategies.
This training course will feature:
- How different generations learn and how to get the best from each group
- Techniques to maximise employee digital footprints for development and succession planning
- Techniques that significantly aid learning for adults
- How Artificial Intelligence can help with developing intergrated learning
- How to transform training needs analysis for development to get the best from key competencies