Coventry Academy provides a training course in Managing Customers for Competitive Advantage
|05 - 09 Dec 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
The ability to find, satisfy and retain customers is at the very core of business success and the key to driving profitability. It has been estimated that it costs five to seven times more to gain a new customer than it does to retain an existing one. As if that were not enough, in an age of price comparison and peer-review websites, giving existing customers an excellent experience is now the key strategic battleground. Despite this, although many organizations are skilled at marketing to find and convert new prospects, far fewer understand how to make their customers loyal and keep them coming back year after year.
In this fast-paced training course you will learn how to find and use the right information to understand what your customers want and what will delight them. Our understanding of the psychology and Science of persuasion, loyalty and d purchasing desire has moved forward enormously in recent years. All buyers are looking for Quality and Value, yet these are both hugely subjective concepts. This workshop explores precisely what is happening in the mind of the customer to inspire loyalty, trust and the purchase decision.
When you know what drives loyalty and precisely what ‘Quality and Value’ mean to the customer, the key to success is in rigorously providing what they want and looking for any changers in needs and expectations. You will learn advanced tools and techniques to grow and nurture your customer base and inspire long-term loyalty, even in an age of constant price comparison and peer-review.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Understanding precisely what the customer means by ‘Value’ and ‘Quality’
- Identifying and understanding the elements of a customer relationship strategy
- Evaluating customers’ needs and the triggers and motivators that are important
- Understanding how to manage customer data and analyse it
- Planning a customer service programme to ensure customer retention and loyalty
- Delivering consistent service and measure and demonstrate its success