Coventry Academy provides a training course in Managing & Measuring Training in Management & Leadership
|04 - 08 Jul 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose This Training Course?
In this time of pandemic recovery, it is vital that an organisation continues the development of its people, but at the same time ensuring value, effectiveness and efficiency. A constant issue faced by HR, Training, and Learning and Development professionals is being able to manage and evaluate development and, more importantly, demonstrate value through return on investment (ROI). In addition, with the impact of technology and business agility, have the ability to maximize virtual/on line and blended development solutions for organisational development.
This dynamic and highly interactive Coventry Academy training course will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills to manage and evaluate high impact learning interventions, classroom, virtual and blended, to gain greater strategic value from ROI in your organisational training and development planning. This is essential development for those who wish to be more effective and efficient with the financial control of creating, measuring and managing training and development.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- The key components required to provide impactful learning (virtual, on line, blended and classroom) and demonstrate ROI
- The design and business alignment of key development interventions (virtual, on line, blended and classroom)
- How to create strategies to monitor and evaluate development interventions (virtual, on line, blended and classroom)
- Key methodology for evaluation metrics and data analysis
- How to demonstrate that ROI has been achieved and create a viable business case