Coventry Academy provides a training course in Managing People, Change, and Engagement in the Post-COVID Workplace
|25 - 29 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
It’s likely that the way we work will be forever changed because of COVID-19. The coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis has had a devastating impact on many workplaces, while others have even seen positive changes. It is paramount that all Leaders and managers understand what impact this could have on the workforce. One thing is certain, the leadership of change is more essential than ever.
The Pandemic has caused many changes, changes in long-term mental and physical health of employees, an impact on career development and engagement and teams. Organisations have had to make rapid changes to how they operate, including how and where jobs are carried out, as well as planning for, or returning staff to work safely. Workers in turn, must navigate new ways of working, as well as adapt to changing circumstances in their personal life.
This training course will feature:
- The impact of coronavirus: pros, cons, and next steps for flexible workplaces
- Practical workforce Strategies for Post-COVID Recovery
- Important lessons learned from the Pandemic
- The essentials of leading and managing change
- Managing and supporting workplace mental health