Coventry Academy provides a training course in Measuring & Maximising Training ROI
|05 - 09 Sep 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
No–one wants to pay for something if they don’t know the value and use of what they are paying for. Organisations are no different and this is particularly true of training and development programmes where senior management wants to know that capital spent on training is an investment and not a cost.
This Human Resource online training course is designed to demonstrate how organizations can obtain greater value from their investment in training. The focus of this Coventry Academy online training course will be on the evaluation of training and in particular how to measure and maximize the training ROI in both financial and no-financial returns. The online training course advocates the adoption of a holistic approach to the evaluation and measurement of the effectiveness of training and will provide delegates with sufficient learning to enable them to make a convincing business case for training and the allocation of resources for training.
This Coventry Academy online training course will feature:
- The competitive advantage of targeted training and development
- Ensuring that proposed learning interventions are relevant and the business case to support planned expenditure can be made
- Monitoring and evaluating the impact of training in the workplace
- Identifying future training needs
- Demonstrating ROI has been achieved