Coventry Academy provides a training course in Medium Voltage & High Voltage Switchgear Operations & Maintenance in Electrical Engineering
|19 - 23 Dec 2022||Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This training course will open a new window to current technologies related to the medium voltage and high voltage switchgear construction and characteristics. It will focus mainly only the operations and maintenance of electrical power distribution equipment namely the transformers, circuit breakers and gas insulated switchgears.
The common denominator for these equipment’s is the dielectric substance used. In view of the world’s reduce carbon footprint and elimination of global warming potentials new dielectric fluids and gases have emerged and have crept into the electrical power installations. These new innovations not only protect the environment but also extends the life cycle costs, maintenance, safety, security and reliability of the equipment. Remote monitoring and conditioned based maintenance will be the mainstay of all modern medium voltage and high voltage switchgears.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Understanding the types of medium voltage and high voltage switchgears
- Operation principle of medium voltage circuit breakers
- Identification of the various new fluids and gases used in an eco-efficient switchgear
- Maintenance of testing of switchgears
- Construction, operation and maintenance of high voltage transformers including remote monitoring and dissolved gas analysis