Coventry Academy provides a training course in Master Class: Strategic, Operational & Tactical Leadership in The Mini MBA Series
|24 Oct - 04 Nov 2022||Rome - Italy||$11,900|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This highly informative training course provides professionals with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to achieve outstanding organisational results. It covers the principle management and leadership concepts and competencies needed to formulate and execute strategy; how to create operational structures, systems, processes, and resources to execute the strategy; how to support front-line managers and employees by creating the conditions to help them succeed; and finally, to actually lead and manage tactically on the front-lines. This includes the ability to motivate and inspire people on an individual and collective basis. The training course integrates the most effective and efficient methods for building and leading dynamic, adaptable, and highly competitive teams and organisations. This will provide an ‘MBA level’ experience in terms of content, instruction, discussion, and team exercises.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Fundamentals of planning, execution, and progress/results measurement
- Nested hierarchical planning, mission analysis and mission leadership
- The fundamental principles common to all types of leadership and the characteristics proper to strategic, operational and tactical leadership
- Leadership Development Framework: How leaders develop, progress, and grow and the techniques to foster this evolution
- Selection and maintenance of the aim: Determining and communicating one’s vision and mission and their relation to intrinsic motivation, initiative and transformational leadership at all levels of the business
This comprehensive training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 10-Day Training event, or as individual, 5-Day training courses.
Module 2 - Effective Organisational Leadership