Coventry Academy provides a training course in Pipeline Operations & Maintenance in Mechanical Engineering
|20 - 24 Nov 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Pipeline systems for oil and gas industry play important role in modern industrial operations. The purpose of this Coventry Academy training course is to present basic characteristics of efficient operation of pipelines in various engineering applications.
This training course will cover the interaction of pipelines with flow moving equipment, i.e. pumps and compressors and technical characteristics of operation of pump and compressor stations.
The delegates will be introduced to main points of inspection and testing according to relevant API standards.
They will also develop familiarity with methods of cleaning and other maintenance activities, including necessary repairs as prevention of failures.
The programme will include several workshops with real problems from industrial practice which will enable discussions and exchange of experiences.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Main aspects of pipeline efficient and safe operation
- Approaches to pipeline flow control and measurements
- Processes of material degradation due to ageing and work load
- Best practices for pipeline cleaning and maintenance
- Inspection procedures and estimating remaining life of equipment