Coventry Academy provides a training course in Plant Piping in Oil and Gas Training
|24 - 28 Jul 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
|23 - 27 Oct 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Compared with other forms of transport, pipelines allow a more continuous, stable, and high-capacity supply of hydrocarbons to reach end-users. Pipeline transportation has the advantages of being well established, efficient, cost-effective, and readily expandable. The products carried in liquid pipelines include a wide range of materials. Process fluid systems gather production from onshore and offshore fields, while transmission lines transport them to terminals, interconnection points, and refineries.
This Coventry Academy training course will combine the various disciplines of pipeline engineering, including design, structural integrity, hydraulic considerations, maintenance as well as the applications of relevant cones such as ASME B31.3 and API 570. The delegates will be introduced to main points of inspection and testing according to relevant ASME and API standards. The training course will include several workshops with real problems from industrial practice which will enable discussions and exchange of experiences.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Main aspects of pipeline design and manufacturing considerations
- Knowledge of the governing principles, related to pipeline hydraulics and sizing
- Relevant structural integrity and corrosion principles
- Main types of pipeline failure and mitigation techniques
- Introduction to relevant ASME and API codes
- Relevant pipe maintenance techniques