Coventry Academy provides a training course in PMP® Exam Preparation Training in Project Management
|04 - 08 Sep 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This course is intended for candidates undertaking the Project Management Institute (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination based on the 6th edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK©). The designation title PMP® is an internationally accepted recognition of project management knowledge and professionalism of the successful candidate. The training course is designed to review and emphasize the project processes and knowledge areas, terms, tools, and formulas required for taking and passing the PMP® certification examination. The entire training course content is compliant with the “Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, sixth edition, (PMBOK® Guide)” of the Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI), USA.
This 2021 the exam content has changed. The domains addressed are now people, processes and the business environment. The exam contains a greatly increased focus on adaptive project management. While many practitioners are familiar with predictive project management approaches, roughly 50% of the exam will now test delegates on the adaptive approach. This course ensures that you are prepared to answer questions on both predictive and adaptive approaches.
This training course will feature:
- The course is developed and facilitated by a professional subject expert with extensive industrial experience and academic background
- Course emphasis is on providing practical skills in rationalizing proper managerial actions, as in the case of typical PMP® examination multiple-choice questions
- Complete review and study of the 10 knowledge areas incorporating 49 project management processes, including the inputs, tools and techniques and outputs of each process
- Review and hands-on practice with sample test questions, problems and practical exercises supporting project scheduling, earned value management and expected monetary value
- Application of many different project management mathematical formulas used to support techniques such as financial feasibility, critical path analysis, earned value management, and expected monetary value
- The application process, the testing process and simulated PMP tests on each knowledge area