Coventry Academy provides a training course in Process & Mechanical Engineering Essentials in Mechanical Engineering
|18 - 29 Jul 2022||Nairobi - Kenya||$11,900|
|25 Sep - 06 Oct 2022||Dubai - UAE||$9,900|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This intensive and combined Coventry Academy training course in Dubai focuses on the central areas of Process and Mechanical Engineering and guides the delegates in developing both fundamental and practical understandings of key issues. Process engineering is at the heart of much of the chemical, oil, gas, and petrochemical industries.
Process and Mechanical engineers are interested in the safe containment, transportation and transformation of solids, liquids and gases. Of specific importance are separation processes including distillation, heat transfer, hydraulics and fluid flow, reaction engineering, process control and economics. It also focuses on sound mechanical engineering principles, together with other engineering techniques including inspection, monitoring and condition evaluation, that enable mechanical engineers to design and maintain the equipment required by process engineers.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Practical introduction to the fundamentals of process engineering
- Practical introduction to the fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering, Equipment and Materials
- Key areas applicable to major process industries especially oil, gas & petrochemical
- Process and Mechanical Engineering influence on Safety and Risk, Failure Modes and Maintenance
- The links between the two engineering disciplines
This comprehensive Coventry Academy training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 10 Day Training event, or as individual, 5 Day courses.