Coventry Academy provides a training course in Process Plant Troubleshooting & Engineering Problem Solving in Maintenance Management
|24 - 28 Oct 2022||Istanbul - Turkey||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This intensive Coventry Academy training course is a must if your company’s goals include reducing costs and preserving the lives of your employees because it delivers a wide range of pro-active, efficient troubleshooting skills. It has been proven that technical competence alone is no longer enough to ensure consistent operational performance. Excellent troubleshooting skills are considered a core competency for \'Best-in-Class\' modern industrial companies. In the competitive world that we are living in, it is essential that we optimize our efforts to secure the desired outcomes, and this course will equip the delegate with the basic tools and understanding to make that happen.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- The understanding of terminologies; tools and techniques
- The Application of a standard “Blue-Print” for problem analysis and resolution
- How to utilize Maturity Indexing; Planning; and Protocols
- The useful Case Studies; Exercises and Analysis
- Learning the “Human Factors” as a Source of Error