Coventry Academy provides a training course in Project Leadership in Action in Project Management
|29 Aug - 02 Sep 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This online training course will help you develop your own personal leadership style and approach to become highly effective with every action you take or decision you make in leading your projects. It pays special attention to enhancing your ability to leverage personal skills to influence and persuade others to successfully deliver what they promise and therefore contribute to your project’s success. This Coventry Academy online training will focus on the skills and methods to be able to negotiate in your customer and supplier relationships, with people over whom you may not have direct control.
The online training course explores the project environment and the nature of organizational politics in projects; leadership skills which will promote commitment and high levels of performance from all involved in the project outputs and outcomes; influencing people with power to act appropriately in the project environment; negotiating win-win agreements and resolving conflict.
This online training course will feature:
- Analysing and understanding yourself to become the best project leader you can be
- Influencing people to deliver what they promise and make your projects successful
- Enable project teams and team members to be highly productive
- Work towards win-win negotiations in overcoming conflict
- Establish your own personal leadership development strategy