Coventry Academy provides a training course in Project Scheduling & Cost Planning Skills in Project Management
|21 - 25 Nov 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This Project Management online training course focuses on how to deliver comprehensive reliable plans with time and cost estimates that gives the owner or sponsor of projects, high levels of confidence for project delivery. The COVID 19 pandemic has brought many a project to its knees with schedule and cost overruns – but with lessons learned we should, as project professionals, understand that our plans need to be realistic with a full view of any risks faced during and after the project lifecycle.
The decision to proceed with a project is based on early, high level conceptual estimates. However, these can be wide ranging and therefore more detailed estimates need to provide the basis for the cash flow projections and schedule forecasts. Much more attention now is required on how the project work will be achieved, for example at home or on site; and if together, whether teams can work safely with distancing rules.
This Coventry Academy online training course will feature:
- Gaining knowledge of techniques used in project estimating, from the conceptual stage to the final detailed estimate
- Understanding the different types of estimates used to give confidence and progressively estimate project costs and schedule
- Identifying risk sources and minimize their impact and learn how to sustain project momentum
- Developing effective performance monitoring and control systems
- An integrated approach to scope, time, resources and cost management into a dynamic and manageable model