Coventry Academy provides a training course in Purchasing Management: A to Z of Best Practices in A to Z of Best Practices
|07 - 11 Nov 2022||Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This complete training course in purchasing covers the skills required to lead a procurement team to world class performance. It focuses on the common “gaps” in performance that must be filled in order for Purchasing Management to provide the continuous improvements needed for organizations to meet their strategic objectives.
Further, this training course encourages everyone how to be proactive rather than reactive in procurement activities and how to be working on the “right” things that display Purchasing’s creativity, flexibility, and supply market knowledge. It establishes how to provide and measure purchasing contributions to the organization so that this critical function can be elevated as a core organization competency.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- The skills and attributes of world class Purchasing Personnel
- Measuring leading performance
- Selection and application of management strategies
- Understanding the changing International Best Practices
- Managing supplier to obtain best in class results