Coventry Academy provides a training course in Raising the Bar of Internal Audit in Finance & Accounting
|23 Oct - 03 Nov 2022||Dubai - UAE||$9,900|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This Coventry Academy training course is designed to assist the auditors in understanding the organization’s business objectives & strategy to identify risks that create barriers to the organization’s achieving its objectives and executing its strategy successfully. This training course will help you to promote the safety and soundness of the firms and to discover the benefits of an effective audit process.
This highly interactive Coventry Academy training course brings together the assurance & consulting skills designed to help you in supporting your organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
These skills will be developed through group exercises, case studies and other activities relevant to your organization.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Challenge in the design and operating effectiveness of the organization’s governance, risk management and internal control processes to strengthen those processes and keeping the appropriate executives
- Issues facing auditors and organizations as they seek to support management in their work
- Effective quality assurance and improvement program
- Required skills to be manage the balance between being an internal audit and a consultant
- Practice consultancy tools and techniques to help you plan and execute your work and to present your ideas logically and clearly
- The best practices guidance in the consultancy role of internal audit
- Knowledge and Skills Development to ensure tangible benefits for your organization
This comprehensive training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 10 Day Training event, or as individual, 5 Day training courses.
Module 1 - Internal Audit Quality Assurance
Module 2 - Consultancy Skills for Auditors