Coventry Academy provides a training course in Renewable Energy Essentials in Power, Utilities and Energy
|21 - Nov 2022||Online||$650|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
The global transition to a sustainable energy future has begun. Renewable energy is fast growing at an astonishing pace, information technologies are revolutionizing electricity trade and management, and competitive electricity markets are driving unprecedented change in electricity generation choice. These rapid changes create countless opportunities for those firms and individuals that understand how and why these changes are happening, anticipate where energy markets are headed, and innovate new solutions and approaches that meet energy-related needs. Conversely, the transition will leave behind those that fail to keep up.
Succeeding in this rapidly changing world requires a solid knowledge base in energy fundamentals, energy technologies, and energy markets; and the skills to use this knowledge to assess new business opportunities. This Coventry Academy online training course provides both that essential knowledge and those critical skills. After completing this online training course, you will understand “why” the energy system is changing, “where” it is headed, “what” it means for your career and your firm, and “how” to successfully navigate the ongoing transition to a sustainable energy future.
This Coventry Academy online training course will highlight:
- Energy Fundamentals: Energy Units, Core Concepts, and Global Trends
- Renewable Energy Markets: Industry Structure, Key Players, and Trends
- Renewable Energy Technologies: Cost and Performance Characteristics, Trends, and Forecasts
- Grid Integration, Smart Grids, and Distributed Renewables: Strategies, Technologies, and Emerging Approaches
- Sustainable Energy Futures: Pathways, Forecasts, and Business Implications