Coventry Academy provides a training course in Renewable Energy Integration in Electrical Engineering
|25 - 29 Dec 2022||Dubai - UAE||$4,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why is Renewable Energy Integration essential in modern day electrical grid systems? This Coventry Academy training course focuses on incorporating renewable energy, distributed generation, energy storage, thermally activated technologies, and demand response into the electric distribution and transmission system.
The solar power and wind turbines approaches are being used to conduct integration development and demonstrations to address technical, economic, regulatory, and institutional barriers for using renewable and distributed systems. In addition to fully addressing operational issues, the integration also establishes viable business models for incorporating these technologies into capacity planning, grid operations, and demand-side management.
Electric utilities are increasingly tasked with meeting Renewable Portfolio Standards, and are looking to generate power from wind, solar, geothermal, and biomass sources. But integrating the power from such renewable sources into the grid can be a daunting challenge.
This training course will have the following benefits:
- Reduce carbon emissions and emissions of other air pollutants through increased use of renewable energy and other clean distributed generation
- Increase of asset use through integration of distributed systems and customer loads to reduce peak load and thus lower the costs of electricity
- Support achievement of renewable portfolio standards for renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Enhance reliability, security, and resiliency from microgrid applications in critical infrastructure protection and highly constrained areas of the electric grid
- Support reductions in oil use by enabling plug-in electric vehicle (PHEV) operations with the grid
- Emphasis on wind power, solar power and energy storage systems