Coventry Academy provides a training course in Risk Assessment & Risk Management for Oil & Gas Projects in Oil and Gas Training
|18 - 22 Jul 2022||Dar es Salaam - Tanzania||$5,950|
|04 - 08 Sep 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Because of increased pressure to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the agreed components, the need to identify, manage and control the project-based risks becomes central to success. Project Managers need to use tried and accepted techniques for managing identified risks and have access to practical strategies for dealing with issues as they emerge.
Using a mixture of presentations, discussions and practical exercises related to the Oil and Gas industry, this course addresses these issues in a concise and pragmatic manner.
This training course will feature:
- Project management and risk assessment in oil and gas industry
- Setting criticality analysis and priorities for different assets
- Performance of root cause analysis
- Managing performance of assets
- Learning from major failures in different industries