Coventry Academy provides a training course in Rotating Equipment:Start-up, Operation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting in Mechanical Engineering
|30 Oct - 03 Nov 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This intensive Coventry Academy online training course will introduce delegates to elements of rotating equipment as encountered in oil and gas industry. Various types of gas compressors, pumps and turbines will be discussed and the importance of their vital design elements such as bearings, seals, filters, safety controls, and others, will be explained in detail.
The focus of this Coventry Academy online training course will be on the start-up and operation of these machines and their optimal maintenance, diagnostics and troubleshooting techniques. The training will also highlight the guidelines for efficient and safe operation, by indicating the important elements of safety control systems.
This Coventry Academy online training course will feature:
- Principles of compressor, pump and turbine start up and operation
- Best practices for maintenance and repair
- Measurement and control of performance of these machines
- Inspection and diagnosing the root cause of problems
- Troubleshooting techniques for operational problems of pumps, compressors and turbines