Coventry Academy provides a training course in Safety Leadership in the Oil and Gas Industry in Health, Safety & Security
|27 Nov - 01 Dec 2022||Online||$2,350|
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Without question, safety is a critical factor in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries, and this requires excellent leadership, as well as adopting the right safety behaviours. Safety Leadership applies to all levels, and all disciplines in the organisation, and is important in setting the standards and appropriate safety behaviour for all. This Coventry Academy training course has been specifically designed to equip Management, Technical, Supervisory, and HSE professionals in the Oil and Gas sectors with the knowledge, skills and understanding to become effective Safety Leaders in this critical, high hazard industry.
On this online training course you will learn about utilising powerful leadership and management techniques to control your work environment, how to pro-actively influence others; identify and control risks and hazards, as well as create a climate and culture for improved safety using key behavioural safety coaching and techniques. This training course is essential for those operating and working in high hazard and critical safety operations.
This Coventry Academy online training course will feature:
- How to utilise management and leadership criteria to improve your Safety Leadership
- The key interpersonal and behavioural safety techniques to influence and improve overall safety
- Strategies to prevent incidents and accidents, and the correct procedures for handling these
- Using advanced Safety Coaching techniques to increase individual safety performance
- Help create, adapt and improve the safety climate and culture of the organization