Coventry Academy provides a training course in Scenario Planning in the Oil and Gas Industry in Oil and Gas Training
|21 - 25 Aug 2022||Vienna - Austria||$5,950|
|05 - 09 Dec 2022||Amsterdam - The Netherlands||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
We cannot predict the future, but for many decades major oil and gas corporations have led the way in Scenario Planning – a process of preparing for different possible futures. This approach is about scanning the horizon for critical strategic trends and potential industry disruptors, such as political conflict, economic power shifts, new technology, alternative energy sources and social change. From these, a range of possible futures can be imagined and planned for. This enables companies to get one step ahead of the competition, grabbing new opportunities as they arise and avoiding potential catastrophes. Scenario Planning is at the heart of long-term sustainability for any corporation operating on the world stage, and with the advent of enablers, such ‘Big Data’ and Artificial Intelligence, it is a rapidly expanding discipline.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Historic and state-of-the-art Scenario Planning
- How the world’s largest oil and gas companies conduct scenario planning
- Bringing potential future scenarios to life
- Preparing for and adapting to potential future scenarios
- The use of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Analysis
- Scenario planning as a process within the organization
- Facilitation and reporting techniques