Coventry Academy provides a training course in Service Level Agreements in Contracts Management
|19 - 23 Jun 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|26 - 30 Sep 2022||Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
This contracts management training course highlights the importance of Service Level Agreements to meet the needs of companies that are dependent on long-term partnership arrangements with external suppliers of services in achieving strategic goals. Those managing such corporate relationships need to know how such a partnership will function and be able to deal with any problems.
The SLA establishes the measurement methodology that should drive the quality of service performance created as a legal contract between supplier and customer, or as a formal agreement between one internal supplier departments that provides corporate services to its internal client. It is imperative that everyone engaged in service provision understands the issues and processes involved in a service contract scenario
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- The benefits of using service level agreements
- How the different levels of SLAs operate
- What is involved in planning, writing and managing service level agreements
- Different SLA contracting structures and their applications
- SLA strengths and weaknesses, dealing with internal and external contractors