Coventry Academy provides a training course in Stakeholder Engagement & Management Course in Management & Leadership
|12 - 16 Sep 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Today’s successful managers and leaders must build strong relationships with stakeholders. This is essential for successful running of projects, plans and events. Your stakeholder relationships can best develop by improving your ability to communicate, collaborate and engage with multiple stakeholders, across all communication channels.
This highly interactive Coventry Academy training course will help to your skills in negotiating, influencing, communicating and persuading all the many internal and external stakeholders you might have to deal with. It is an ideal course for those who work in a busy professional organisation and are seeking more responsibility.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Effective contact and communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Successful and meaningful engagement with individuals and teams of stakeholders
- Developing a strategic approach to stakeholder relationships
- Effective communication and emotional intelligence for stakeholder engagement
- Techniques for creating win-win outcomes through better negotiation
- Collaborative and coordination skills, plus Convincing, Persuading and Influencing techniques