Coventry Academy provides a training course in Strategic Crisis Management, Incorporating Security & Major Emergency Response in Health, Safety & Security
|17 - 21 Oct 2022||Barcelona - Spain||$5,950|
|19 - 23 Dec 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Crisis Management Team (CMT) and Emergency Response Team (ERT) Leaders need access to the right information, at the right time, and at the right level of detail, to make the right decisions. The value of good crisis leadership has been proven over past years. It is accepted that the increasing range of potential incidents and emergencies which could affect business, disrupt production and affect global reputation are becoming increasingly complicated.
This new Coventry Academy training course will teach you that Strategic Crisis Management is the identification, selection and implementation of yours, and the organisation’s goals and objectives, and how utilising your authentic Leadership qualities you will be able to deliver great outcomes so successfully dealing with any Crisis.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- How to be successful in the Four critical areas of Emergency Response
- Utilising the Five Levels of Leadership to get the maximum from your Teams
- Fourteen characteristics you need to learn to be an effective Crisis Leader
- How to avoid mis-management and so make a bad situation worse
- Rapidly establishing options, making judgements, redefining standards
- Analysis of the human factor, psychological readiness, discipline & leadership