Coventry Academy provides a training course in Strategic Leadership in Management & Leadership
|14 - 18 Aug 2022||Dubai - UAE||$5,950|
|12 - 16 Dec 2022||London - UK||$5,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Leading organisations in today’s generation places unprecedented demands on leaders, whether they are from public, private or not-for-profit organisations. The Covid-19 pandemic exposed weaknesses in existing global systems. It highlighted a mix of economic and social inequalities, which together with the mounting climate crisis, pose new challenges for leaders.
This Coventry Academy training course will present the new thinking on ESG - Environment, Social and Governance - thinking and metrics needed to meet the UN’s SDG - Sustainable Development Goals. Delegates will have ample opportunity for brainstorming and generating new solutions. Together with recognised tools and techniques in strategic planning and models of leadership, delegates will be armed with new responses to take back to their companies.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- Latest thinking on Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) thinking
- Understanding the pillars of Good Governance
- How to develop strategies which deliver positive outcomes for all stakeholders
- Recognising and implementing the characteristics of agile leadership
- Evaluating systems to deliver sustainable goals