Coventry Academy provides a training course in Strategy Excellence: from Strategic Vision to Tactical Execution in Management & Leadership
|24 - 28 Oct 2022||Rome - Italy||$5,950|
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally measure the results.” - Winston Churchill
Why Choose this Training Course?
This Coventry Academy training course provides an effective way of understanding how strategy is created and executed. It is an opportunity for all professionals and leaders to learn how to convert strategy into an efficient operational performance. Strategy Focused Organisation (SFO) require a comprehensive execution model that supports long and short-term planning cycles; both strategically and financially. The execution model will supports the entire set of management processes in order to continually review and evaluate performance and to track and assess the effectiveness of strategic initiatives. This training course will provide the basis that links strategy, planning, operations, and risk on a single platform.
A good strategy is not enough for success. It requires a proven execution model to achieve the organisational vision. In 2006, the Monitor Group asked Senior Executive about their number one priority and the answer was “Strategy Execution”. Various surveys over the past two decades indicate that 60 to 80 percent of companies fall far short of the targets expressed in their strategic plan because of poor “Strategy Execution”. Professor Robert Kaplan and David Norton, the Gurus of BSC and Strategy Execution conducted a survey about the state of strategy execution and found that most of the organisations did not have formal systems to help them execute their strategies.
This Coventry Academy training course will feature:
- How to define and develop Strategy and how to turn Strategy into an effective operational performance?
- The key components of a successful strategy management system, the tools and the techniques used to support execution
- Identifying and Managing the Human Factors and their Impacts on Strategy Execution
- Fundamentals of Business Planning, Execution, Progress/Results Measurement and Reporting
- The Concept of Performance Contract between the CEO of the organisation and the Chairman of the Board